Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: De Halloweening----

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, the treaters have come and went..
    The ghouls are back in bed...
    The ghosts have wandered off..
    The witches made their boiling brew..
    The goblins went back to Dublin..
    The skeletons are back in closets..

    It is time to Debrief Halloween..

    Dolls have been in the parade..
    Changing into their costumes has been insane..
    So my problem now lies ahead..
    For what my girls will wear again?

    So I am writing this tale you see..
    To help me in my hour of need..
    Show me what a fun will be..
    Which outfits do I put them in?

    So here is what you must do..
    Write me an idea or two..
    Help me find the perfect thing..
    So my girls can look pretty again!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Dear! Oh My!
    What in a pickle am I!
    What am I going to do with these girls,
    Who are giving me such a chore!

    Molly tells me her clothes are a bore..
    and Emily wants something from the store!
    Kit is running up and down the stairs!
    Heavens what am I going to with them?
    Jess, Min and Hermione are wearing nothing at all!
    And Kailey just locked them out the door!
    Sam and Nellie are fighting over clothes.
    While Marisol just handed me the catalog..
    and demanded more!
    Felicity found one of her shoes you see..
    but where could the other one be?
    Addy lost her socks again!
    and borrowed Kirsten's instead!
    Josefina is sleeping in bed..
    still in her Minnie ears on her head!
    I just lost a bunch of girls..
    covered from a pile of clothes..
    Help me! I do not know what to do!
    This whole place is becoming an AG zoo!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 03, 2006 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Scarlett Slipper ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria, those poems are hilarious! The only thing funnier would be an album to go along with them. I can just see Kailey locking out her sisters, what a prankster! Of course any um, bare scenes would have to be substituted with dollies wearing blankets so as to properly appease the DPS! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Tell them all to snuggle in one big blanket to stay warm while you come up with some ideas. (No blanket hogging now, Kailey!)

    I've had my girls in their cold weather stuff for awhile. It's fun swapping outfit components so that the ones with only skirt outfits will at least stay warm. I had lots of extra tights from when my Mom made and sold AG clothes--she used to buy tights and shoes to sell along with them. You should see Emily in the AGPC jacket! I'm working on getting pants or jeans of some kind for everyone. It's freezing down here in Ohio right now! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My girls are on there way to fall school clothes. Sorry but here in AR it is very hot when school starts so now we can do the more traditional school outfits. Fall is here, as is "Jack Frost" in the mornings. So MEET outfits will most likely be coming out.
    Looks like a busy weekend for some people. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An hours time has past..
    and it must be said..
    the HB members want albums intstead!

    But what am I going to do?
    With these girls who have no clue?
    Boops says to go with meet?
    Do you think that will be neat?

    But alas you see..
    Toula and Hariklia are watching TV.
    these two greek girls refuse to undress for me..
    Molly and Emily want to dress as twins!
    but where in the world will I find two play outfits?
    Athdara has a stomach ache
    from all those candies that she ate..
    and Kailey just smashed pumpkin pie in Scarlett's face!
    Nora and Katie are shaking their heads
    watching their sisters in all this mess!
    Kirsten is finally done!
    but too bad, she put on the wrong one..
    Felicity found her other shoe,
    and because they do not match she doesn't care! woould you?
    I think I just lost Nancy Drew..
    But I am hoping to find sometype of clue...
    This place has become insane!
    Five of them want their hair done with the same braid..
    while five others want a bath with the crocodile..
    There are now sixty outfits on the bed..
    and everyone is demanding to be dressed.
    Help me! I do not know what to do..
    For DPS will soon be at my door!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 03, 2006 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Scarlett Slipper ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seems like the girls are giving you a hard time Ria. Maybe the MPS needs to come to your rescue.

    MPS = Mommy Protection Service

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Miki_:
    Seems like the girls are giving you a hard time Ria. Maybe the MPS needs to come to your rescue.

    MPS = Mommy Protection Service
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Miki that's a great idea!

    Ria... these are too funny. Someone needs to get Kailey to stop!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGfanDownUnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Poor Ria! It sounds as though the person you need is Nurse Matilda... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still have not decided what they are going to wear, hope DPS is not close by.. because I may have to hide! lol!

    Anyone want me to do this into an album??... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria wrote:
    Anyone want me to do this into an album??...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But of course! I was hoping you would! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •